Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finally, Engagement Pictures

I just got the link to our engagement pictures in an album online, and as soon as I get the cd of the images I'll load them onto the wedding website in an album everyone can see. Or maybe when I get home I'll post the instructions for how to navigate the password protected website.

Soon you'll be able to see them, is what I'm trying to say.

And they're...okay. Andrew and I are not the most photogenic people in the world, and we took these pictures outside with snow on the ground, freezing our tails off. But I do like them, overall.

Right now I'm thinking of getting an 8"x10" to hang over the fireplace in the apartment. As soon as I get the cd, I'm going to start working on a photo album guest book of Andrew and I growing up to our engagement pics, leaving blank pages for people to sign with Sharpies. Meaning someone will have to be at the table to make sure everything doesn't get closed when wet and smudge, but I really like the idea of having a guest book that serves another purpose as well.

Something that I'll actually go and look at in the future, instead of packing into a box and forgetting somewhere.

No comments: